Sub-regional meeting of the CEELex network
A sub-regional meeting of the CEELex network was organised within the frame of the ESAP project on 25 – 26 April 2017, in Tirana, Albania, with the participation of all CEELex members, ILO National Coordinators and ILO experts. The meeting was designed around the following selected topics:
- The Employment Relationship: an insight into the future
- Trends and Developments in Labour Law in CEE countries
- Atypical Collective Agreements and their Effects
- Automatic Continuation of Collective Agreements
- The Company Rulebook
- Collective bargaining at the company level: non-representative union vs. workers’ representatives
- Collective Bargaining: who pays for it?
A working paper reflecting the discussion on selected topics in the meeting will be published on the ESAP platform.The 2nd annual meeting will be organised in Spring 2018.